Isa Gratacós-Padró is a magna cum laude graduate from the University of Puerto Rico School of Law, earning her Juris Doctor in June 2002. She was admitted to the Bar of the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico in January 2003 and is also admitted to the United States Supreme Court, 1st Circuit Court of Appeals, and U.S. District Court – Puerto Rico.
With over 15 years of legal experience, Isa has established a successful legal career, primarily focusing on complex commercial litigation, bankruptcy, workouts, foreclosures and asset repossession, and tax law. However, her current passion lies in immigration law, where she excels as an immigration counsel, guiding clients through their immigration processes.
Known for her dedication and advocacy, Isa provides her clients with personalized and effective legal representation. She is committed to serving her community and actively participates in various pro bono initiatives. Isa regularly attends continuing legal education programs to ensure she remains current with the latest legal developments.
Isa is a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA). In her free time, she enjoys spending quality moments with her family and supporting her children's extra-curricular activities.
To learn more about Isa and her services, please visit The E.A. Wood Law Firm's website at https://www.eawoodlaw.com/about-us/. You can also contact her by calling (800) 611-0821.
- Commonwealth of Puerto Rico
- U.S. District Court District of Puerto Rico
- U.S. Court of Appeals First Circuit
- U.S. Supreme Court
- B.A., Cum Laude, University of Puerto Rico School of Law, 1998
- J.D., Magna Cum Laude, Law School, 2002
- Puerto Rico Bar Association
- Craven County Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA)
- New Bern Chamber of Commerce
- Board of Trustee for The Epiphany School of Global Studies
- Merci Clinic Board of Directors
Learn more about Isa by calling The E.A. Wood Law Firm at (800) 611-0821.